We are a proud partner in the EPA's WaterSense® program. WaterSense® seeks to protect the future of our nation's water supply by promoting water efficiency and enhancing the market of water-efficient products, programs, and practices.
WaterSense® helps consumers identify water-efficient products and programs. The WaterSense® label indicates that designated products and programs meet water efficiency and performance criteria. WaterSense® labeled products will perform well, help save money, and encourage innovation in manufacturing.
Among its initiatives, WaterSense® is partnering with manufactures, retailers, and distributors, and utilities to bring WaterSense® products to the marketplace and make it easy to purchase high-performing, water-efficient products.
To be considered for a WaterSense® label, products must meet the following criteria:
- Perform as well or better than their less efficient counterparts.
- Be about 20 percent more water-efficient than average products in that category.
- Realize water savings on a national level.
- Provide measurable results.
- Achieve water efficiency through several technology options.
- Be effectively differentiated by the WaterSense® label.
- Be independently certified.